Terms & Conditions
The National Qualifications Centre website usage rules apply to all visitors and users of the site. The use of the Site may be discontinued and / or prevented and / or terminated in the event of a violation by a user, or if there are grounds to believe that a user has violated the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the procedures and rules in place to protect the site, including but not limited to the following actions:
- Access to data that is not intended to be provided to this user, or access to a server or account to which the user is not authorized to access it
- Attempting to conduct a test, survey or examination of the possibility of infecting weaknesses in the NQC system or network or violating or documenting the integrity of the procedures without official authorization from the NQC.
- Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host or network, including but not limited to, by placing a virus on the site, overloading or submerging it, sending spam, e-mailing or smashing it.
- send unsolicited emails to the Site, including advertising, and / or advertising of products or services; or falsify any TCP / IP packet address or any part of the address information in any email or message Newsgroups.
- Using the website of the National Qualifications Centre in any way to send an e-mail or any matters from it or on its behalf or by referring to it or by spoofing its name or character, including the abuse or defamation of the National Qualifications Centre, the website or any person. Or incorrectly declare news or information to the National Qualifications Centre.
- Violation of the rules of use and violation of the system or network exposes the violator to civil and criminal liability. Cases involving such violations and violations will be investigated and prosecuted.
The National Qualifications Centre is not responsible under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, special or exceptional, that may arise from the use, or inability to use this website.
Disclaimer of external hyperlinks
Links to other websites are listed on this site, in accordance with the needs of the user. NQC is not responsible for any content on these websites, nor for any person's proper use or operation of the websites, or for any use that may arise from its use. Problems. The user is solely responsible for all actions taken while using any of the websites visited by those links on this site.
Hyperlinks from other websites
In order to make the information available to the public as widely as possible, direct links to all pages hosted on this website are permitted, however, no pages may be loaded into separate frames on another website. UAE within the user's full window or as a new window